After their split,Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn says she’s still ‘friends’ with Tiger Woods: He’s ‘Healthy’ and ‘I’m Happy.’
The former downhill skier stated that she and the professional golfer are still close six years after their breakup in an interview with Entertainment Tonight about her new novel Rise.
She said, “And, you know, that was a difficult moment for him.” “So I’m simply relieved that he’s back with his children.”
Vonn was married for four years to Olympic skier Thomas Vonn, and then dated Woods, 46, for almost three years until calling it quits in 2015. After three years together, she separated from fiancée P.K. Subban in December 2020.
“I didn’t like who I became” in her previous engagements, Vonn says in Rise. She clarifies, “In an effort to satisfy my spouse, I had a tendency to withdraw, adapting to his or her demands and preferences… I wanted someone to love me in order to compensate for the areas in which I did not yet love myself.”
The famed athlete, who has 82 World Cup victories, three Olympic medals, and 20 World Cup crowns to her credit, recently told PEOPLE that she’s “looking forward to a happy and healthy relationship,” and that she’s now finding satisfaction in spending time alone.
“Right now, I’m really enjoying it,” Vonn remarked. “It’s great to be content with your life and yourself enough to be alone and content with it. I consider myself fortunate.”
In an automobile accident on the boundary of Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes in Southern California in February, Woods received major orthopaedic injuries to his right leg, including fractures to his tibia and fibula bones.
The golfing star indicated last month, before of the PNC Championship, that he was prepared to embrace the possibility that he would never achieve the same level of peak performance as he had before the injury.
“I believe that playing the tour one day — never full-time, ever again — but picking and choosing, like Mr. [Ben] Hogan did, is a realistic option. You choose a few events a year and fool around with them “Woods was speaking to Golf Digest about golfer Ben Hogan, who was hospitalised in a vehicle accident with a bus in 1949.
“I don’t believe that’s a realistic expectation of me,” he continued in the interview, “as far as ascending the mountain again and going all the way to the summit.”
Rise was launched on Amazon on Tuesday and is already accessible.
more articles from new24hour
- What is elon musk net worth 2022?
- 8 people have died in Queens as a result of Hurricane Ida’s flooding of New York City homes.
- tiger woods children’ Photos of His and Elin Nordegren’s Two Children
- Taking their children to soccer practise in Florida, Tiger Woods ex wife Elin Nordegren is photographed for the first time since the golfer’s near-fatal automobile accident.
- According to a source, tiger woods documentary is “not thrilled” with HBO’s documentary on his scandal.
- Scottie Scheffler wins tiger woods at the masters finishes 47th
- tiger woods age is unknown. Golfer aiming to become the oldest winner of the Masters since Jack Nicklaus.
- Sam Woods, tiger woods daughter , gave a heartfelt speech at the World Golf Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. She wore a red minidress and a pair of butterfly heels.